All Eagle residents displaced or affected by the tornado are welcome to make use of the current services offered by the Mukwonago Food Pantry, 325 Eagle Lake Avenue, Mukwonago. Please note times and days of office and pantry hours, they are as follows:
Office Hours; sign up for programs Pantry Hours: receive food
Monday and Tuesday 8a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday and Tuesday-9 a.m. to noon
Wednesday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday 9 a.m. to noon, 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Thursday 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
The Pantry service are includes the Village and Towns of Mukwonago and Eagle, Town of Vernon, Big Bend, North Prairie.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts