All Eagle residents displaced or affected by the tornado are welcome to make use of the current services offered by the Mukwonago Food Pantry, 325 Eagle Lake Avenue, Mukwonago. Please note times and days of office and pantry hours, they are as follows:
Office Hours; sign up for programs Pantry Hours: receive food
Monday and Tuesday 8a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday and Tuesday-9 a.m. to noon
Wednesday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday 9 a.m. to noon, 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Thursday 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
The Pantry service are includes the Village and Towns of Mukwonago and Eagle, Town of Vernon, Big Bend, North Prairie.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts