All Eagle residents displaced or affected by the tornado are welcome to make use of the current services offered by the Mukwonago Food Pantry, 325 Eagle Lake Avenue, Mukwonago. Please note times and days of office and pantry hours, they are as follows:
Office Hours; sign up for programs Pantry Hours: receive food
Monday and Tuesday 8a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday and Tuesday-9 a.m. to noon
Wednesday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday 9 a.m. to noon, 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Thursday 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
The Pantry service are includes the Village and Towns of Mukwonago and Eagle, Town of Vernon, Big Bend, North Prairie.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts