All Eagle residents displaced or affected by the tornado are welcome to make use of the current services offered by the Mukwonago Food Pantry, 325 Eagle Lake Avenue, Mukwonago. Please note times and days of office and pantry hours, they are as follows:
Office Hours; sign up for programs Pantry Hours: receive food
Monday and Tuesday 8a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday and Tuesday-9 a.m. to noon
Wednesday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday 9 a.m. to noon, 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Thursday 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
The Pantry service are includes the Village and Towns of Mukwonago and Eagle, Town of Vernon, Big Bend, North Prairie.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts