All Eagle residents displaced or affected by the tornado are welcome to make use of the current services offered by the Mukwonago Food Pantry, 325 Eagle Lake Avenue, Mukwonago. Please note times and days of office and pantry hours, they are as follows:
Office Hours; sign up for programs Pantry Hours: receive food
Monday and Tuesday 8a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday and Tuesday-9 a.m. to noon
Wednesday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday 9 a.m. to noon, 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Thursday 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
The Pantry service are includes the Village and Towns of Mukwonago and Eagle, Town of Vernon, Big Bend, North Prairie.
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts