The 51st annual Croatian Day Picnic on Saturday, July 10 from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. will feature barbecued lamb, pig, and chicken, as well as Croatian sausage and Cevapcices. Held in Mukwonago Field Park at Highway 83 and NN, music will be proviced by Sinovi and Milwaukee CFU Tammies.
Admission is free. The event will be held rain or shine.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts