Workers begin reconstruction at the railroad crossing on Highway 83 in Genesse on Monday. A detour on Highway 83 in the Town of Genesse is scheduled through Friday, July 16, the Wisconsin Department of Transportation announced. The detour will utilize Highways 59, E and D.
The roadway will be closed at the railroad crossing during the reconstruction. Access will be maintained to local businesses.
Work is weather-dependent. Motorists are advised to expect delays.
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts