Workers begin reconstruction at the railroad crossing on Highway 83 in Genesse on Monday. A detour on Highway 83 in the Town of Genesse is scheduled through Friday, July 16, the Wisconsin Department of Transportation announced. The detour will utilize Highways 59, E and D.
The roadway will be closed at the railroad crossing during the reconstruction. Access will be maintained to local businesses.
Work is weather-dependent. Motorists are advised to expect delays.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts