Workers begin reconstruction at the railroad crossing on Highway 83 in Genesse on Monday. A detour on Highway 83 in the Town of Genesse is scheduled through Friday, July 16, the Wisconsin Department of Transportation announced. The detour will utilize Highways 59, E and D.
The roadway will be closed at the railroad crossing during the reconstruction. Access will be maintained to local businesses.
Work is weather-dependent. Motorists are advised to expect delays.
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts