Workers begin reconstruction at the railroad crossing on Highway 83 in Genesse on Monday. A detour on Highway 83 in the Town of Genesse is scheduled through Friday, July 16, the Wisconsin Department of Transportation announced. The detour will utilize Highways 59, E and D.
The roadway will be closed at the railroad crossing during the reconstruction. Access will be maintained to local businesses.
Work is weather-dependent. Motorists are advised to expect delays.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts