Workers begin reconstruction at the railroad crossing on Highway 83 in Genesse on Monday. A detour on Highway 83 in the Town of Genesse is scheduled through Friday, July 16, the Wisconsin Department of Transportation announced. The detour will utilize Highways 59, E and D.
The roadway will be closed at the railroad crossing during the reconstruction. Access will be maintained to local businesses.
Work is weather-dependent. Motorists are advised to expect delays.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts