A month after shutting down due to the Eagle tornado, Old World Wisconsin is reopening.
The site's Grand Reopening events include:
July 24-25: Laura Ingalls Wilder Days PLUS Farm Power, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday only: Farmhand Buffet from 4 to 7 p.m. and Barn Dance from 6 to 9 p.m. Reservations recommended.
Aug. 14: Flavor of Wisconsin from 5:30 to 8:00 p.m. Reservations required.
For more information, click here or call (262) 594-6300.
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts