A month after shutting down due to the Eagle tornado, Old World Wisconsin is reopening.
The site's Grand Reopening events include:
July 24-25: Laura Ingalls Wilder Days PLUS Farm Power, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday only: Farmhand Buffet from 4 to 7 p.m. and Barn Dance from 6 to 9 p.m. Reservations recommended.
Aug. 14: Flavor of Wisconsin from 5:30 to 8:00 p.m. Reservations required.
For more information, click here or call (262) 594-6300.
- Protest against "Indian" team name planned before Mukwonago state game (0)
- Bomb squad responds to Eagle home (0)
- Hearing postponed in Rural Home Cemetery case (0)
- Sheriff's lieutenant resigns, state authorities refer charges to D.A. (0)
- Simple Hope packathon held at Mukwonago High School (0)
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts