A month after shutting down due to the Eagle tornado, Old World Wisconsin is reopening.
The site's Grand Reopening events include:
July 24-25: Laura Ingalls Wilder Days PLUS Farm Power, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday only: Farmhand Buffet from 4 to 7 p.m. and Barn Dance from 6 to 9 p.m. Reservations recommended.
Aug. 14: Flavor of Wisconsin from 5:30 to 8:00 p.m. Reservations required.
For more information, click here or call (262) 594-6300.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts