Waukesha – Former Oconomowoc School District teacher Bryan F. Wendt, accused of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old girl he met while student teaching in Waukesha, is facing charges for violating conditions of his bail for having contact with the girl.
The Waukesha Police Department received a tip Thursday that Wendt, a former teacher in the Oconomowoc School District, was attempting to contact the Waukesha girl. Detectives were able to monitor the situation and arrested Wendt when he had contact with the juvenile, according to a statement released by the department.
Wendt is accused of having sex with the girl who he met while student teaching at Waukesha Central Middle School. Wendt admitted to having intercourse three or four times and oral sex several times beginning in the summer of 2009, according to prosecutors.
Wendt of 210 Cypress Point, North Prairie, is charged with two felony counts of second-degree sexual assault and two felony counts of child enticement.
Wendt is now facing a charge of bail jumping, according to the police department statement.
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts