Waukesha – Former Oconomowoc School District teacher Bryan F. Wendt, accused of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old girl he met while student teaching in Waukesha, is facing charges for violating conditions of his bail for having contact with the girl.
The Waukesha Police Department received a tip Thursday that Wendt, a former teacher in the Oconomowoc School District, was attempting to contact the Waukesha girl. Detectives were able to monitor the situation and arrested Wendt when he had contact with the juvenile, according to a statement released by the department.
Wendt is accused of having sex with the girl who he met while student teaching at Waukesha Central Middle School. Wendt admitted to having intercourse three or four times and oral sex several times beginning in the summer of 2009, according to prosecutors.
Wendt of 210 Cypress Point, North Prairie, is charged with two felony counts of second-degree sexual assault and two felony counts of child enticement.
Wendt is now facing a charge of bail jumping, according to the police department statement.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts