Waukesha – Former Oconomowoc School District teacher Bryan F. Wendt, accused of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old girl he met while student teaching in Waukesha, is facing charges for violating conditions of his bail for having contact with the girl.
The Waukesha Police Department received a tip Thursday that Wendt, a former teacher in the Oconomowoc School District, was attempting to contact the Waukesha girl. Detectives were able to monitor the situation and arrested Wendt when he had contact with the juvenile, according to a statement released by the department.
Wendt is accused of having sex with the girl who he met while student teaching at Waukesha Central Middle School. Wendt admitted to having intercourse three or four times and oral sex several times beginning in the summer of 2009, according to prosecutors.
Wendt of 210 Cypress Point, North Prairie, is charged with two felony counts of second-degree sexual assault and two felony counts of child enticement.
Wendt is now facing a charge of bail jumping, according to the police department statement.
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts