Arrowhead's varsity baseball team had its 2010 season come to an end Tuesday night as they lost to host Brookfield Central at McCoy Field in the opening round of the WIAA regional, 6-2.
The AHS season ended at 16-17, its first losing season in 24 years.
Jordan Paszek was the losing pitcher depsite tossing a three-hitter. He struck out six but walked five and hit two batters. The Warhawks were guilty of four errors. Three of the batters who walked scored runs.
Brady Williams had an RBI in the third inning and Jordy Pendergast singled in a run in the fifth.
AHS missed a golden opportunity to get back into the game in the third inning when they loaded the bases with nobody out and the top of the order coming to bat. They scored just one run.
Central scored three runs in the first and fourth innings.
AHS finished with five hits.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts