Arrowhead's varsity baseball team had its 2010 season come to an end Tuesday night as they lost to host Brookfield Central at McCoy Field in the opening round of the WIAA regional, 6-2.
The AHS season ended at 16-17, its first losing season in 24 years.
Jordan Paszek was the losing pitcher depsite tossing a three-hitter. He struck out six but walked five and hit two batters. The Warhawks were guilty of four errors. Three of the batters who walked scored runs.
Brady Williams had an RBI in the third inning and Jordy Pendergast singled in a run in the fifth.
AHS missed a golden opportunity to get back into the game in the third inning when they loaded the bases with nobody out and the top of the order coming to bat. They scored just one run.
Central scored three runs in the first and fourth innings.
AHS finished with five hits.
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts