Arrowhead's varsity baseball team had its 2010 season come to an end Tuesday night as they lost to host Brookfield Central at McCoy Field in the opening round of the WIAA regional, 6-2.
The AHS season ended at 16-17, its first losing season in 24 years.
Jordan Paszek was the losing pitcher depsite tossing a three-hitter. He struck out six but walked five and hit two batters. The Warhawks were guilty of four errors. Three of the batters who walked scored runs.
Brady Williams had an RBI in the third inning and Jordy Pendergast singled in a run in the fifth.
AHS missed a golden opportunity to get back into the game in the third inning when they loaded the bases with nobody out and the top of the order coming to bat. They scored just one run.
Central scored three runs in the first and fourth innings.
AHS finished with five hits.
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts