Arrowhead's varsity baseball team had its 2010 season come to an end Tuesday night as they lost to host Brookfield Central at McCoy Field in the opening round of the WIAA regional, 6-2.
The AHS season ended at 16-17, its first losing season in 24 years.
Jordan Paszek was the losing pitcher depsite tossing a three-hitter. He struck out six but walked five and hit two batters. The Warhawks were guilty of four errors. Three of the batters who walked scored runs.
Brady Williams had an RBI in the third inning and Jordy Pendergast singled in a run in the fifth.
AHS missed a golden opportunity to get back into the game in the third inning when they loaded the bases with nobody out and the top of the order coming to bat. They scored just one run.
Central scored three runs in the first and fourth innings.
AHS finished with five hits.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts