The East Troy Marketplace will feature a new attraction on Saturday, July 24. The Reinholz family's Civil War living history demonstration will be held during the marketplace from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Jack, Jason, Stephanie, Josiah and Wyatt Reinholz will portray participants in a military and civilian encampment, including a campfire and musket firing.
For more information call the East Troy Chamber of Commerce office at (262) 642-3770.
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- Tight race in LOL West (0)
- Military man charged with Lannon house break-in (0)
- Former Olympian to discuss college field hockey at University Lake School (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts