The East Troy Marketplace will feature a new attraction on Saturday, July 24. The Reinholz family's Civil War living history demonstration will be held during the marketplace from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Jack, Jason, Stephanie, Josiah and Wyatt Reinholz will portray participants in a military and civilian encampment, including a campfire and musket firing.
For more information call the East Troy Chamber of Commerce office at (262) 642-3770.
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts