The East Troy Marketplace will feature a new attraction on Saturday, July 24. The Reinholz family's Civil War living history demonstration will be held during the marketplace from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Jack, Jason, Stephanie, Josiah and Wyatt Reinholz will portray participants in a military and civilian encampment, including a campfire and musket firing.
For more information call the East Troy Chamber of Commerce office at (262) 642-3770.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts