The East Troy Marketplace will feature a new attraction on Saturday, July 24. The Reinholz family's Civil War living history demonstration will be held during the marketplace from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Jack, Jason, Stephanie, Josiah and Wyatt Reinholz will portray participants in a military and civilian encampment, including a campfire and musket firing.
For more information call the East Troy Chamber of Commerce office at (262) 642-3770.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts