The East Troy Marketplace will feature a new attraction on Saturday, July 24. The Reinholz family's Civil War living history demonstration will be held during the marketplace from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Jack, Jason, Stephanie, Josiah and Wyatt Reinholz will portray participants in a military and civilian encampment, including a campfire and musket firing.
For more information call the East Troy Chamber of Commerce office at (262) 642-3770.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts