There is a tornado warning for the Oconomowoc, Hartland and surrounding areas. Here is the National Weather Service bulletin:
... A Tornado Warning remains in effect for northern Jefferson and
northwestern Waukesha counties until 600 PM CDT...
At 521 PM CDT... National Weather Service Doppler radar indicated a
severe thunderstorm capable of producing a tornado. This dangerous
storm was located near Watertown Airport... or near Watertown... moving
east at 40 mph.
This dangerous storm will be near...
Okauchee Lake around 545 PM CDT.
Hartland... Delafield and Lapham peak State Park around 550 PM CDT.
Other locations impacted by this dangerous storm include
Pipersville... Ixonia... Lac La Belle... Monterey... Oconomowoc...
Mapleton... Oconomowoc Lake... stone bank... Chenequa and North Lake.
Take cover now. Move to an interior room on the lowest floor of a
sturdy building. Avoid windows. If in a Mobile home... a vehicle or
outdoors... move to the closest substantial shelter and protect
yourself from flying debris.
- Pewaukee CC teams win at Mayville (0)
- Kettle Moraine football team defeats Waukesha South, 49-35 (0)
- AHS football team rallies past CMH (0)
- Bowling ball art auction going on (0)
- Ashippun FD earns award (0)
- No body cameras for lake patrol (0)
- Oconomowoc's Fall Festival on Sept.13 (0)
- I-43 in Mukwonago to close overnight Tuesday (0)
- Oconomowoc plan commission talks parking lot access (0)
- Friends of Joe's fundraiser Saturday, Sept 13 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- All 2012
- All 2011
- All 2010
- All 2009
- All 2008
- All 2007