Viince Mancuso, who was named the interim varsity baseball coach at Arrowhead High School in May when veteran coach TimO'Driscoll resigned from that post five days before the season was to start, will lead the Warhawks again next season.
Athletics director Kevin Flegner of Arrowhead said Thursday morning that the interim label has been removed and that Mancuso will coach the Warhawks next season.
AHS finished with a 16-17 record this past season.
Prior to taking the varsity position, Mancuso coached the junior varsity and the freshman teams at Arrowhead under O'Driscoll.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts