Viince Mancuso, who was named the interim varsity baseball coach at Arrowhead High School in May when veteran coach TimO'Driscoll resigned from that post five days before the season was to start, will lead the Warhawks again next season.
Athletics director Kevin Flegner of Arrowhead said Thursday morning that the interim label has been removed and that Mancuso will coach the Warhawks next season.
AHS finished with a 16-17 record this past season.
Prior to taking the varsity position, Mancuso coached the junior varsity and the freshman teams at Arrowhead under O'Driscoll.
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts