Viince Mancuso, who was named the interim varsity baseball coach at Arrowhead High School in May when veteran coach TimO'Driscoll resigned from that post five days before the season was to start, will lead the Warhawks again next season.
Athletics director Kevin Flegner of Arrowhead said Thursday morning that the interim label has been removed and that Mancuso will coach the Warhawks next season.
AHS finished with a 16-17 record this past season.
Prior to taking the varsity position, Mancuso coached the junior varsity and the freshman teams at Arrowhead under O'Driscoll.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts