Viince Mancuso, who was named the interim varsity baseball coach at Arrowhead High School in May when veteran coach TimO'Driscoll resigned from that post five days before the season was to start, will lead the Warhawks again next season.
Athletics director Kevin Flegner of Arrowhead said Thursday morning that the interim label has been removed and that Mancuso will coach the Warhawks next season.
AHS finished with a 16-17 record this past season.
Prior to taking the varsity position, Mancuso coached the junior varsity and the freshman teams at Arrowhead under O'Driscoll.
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts