Viince Mancuso, who was named the interim varsity baseball coach at Arrowhead High School in May when veteran coach TimO'Driscoll resigned from that post five days before the season was to start, will lead the Warhawks again next season.
Athletics director Kevin Flegner of Arrowhead said Thursday morning that the interim label has been removed and that Mancuso will coach the Warhawks next season.
AHS finished with a 16-17 record this past season.
Prior to taking the varsity position, Mancuso coached the junior varsity and the freshman teams at Arrowhead under O'Driscoll.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts