Village of Pewaukee – The Pewaukee Lake Patrol issued a slow no-wake warning this morning as lake levels continue to rise. According to the Village of Pewaukee Police Department, which oversees the lake patrol, at 8:30 a.m. the lake level at the dam in downtown Pewaukee was about 6 inches above the slow no-wake level mandated by the state Department of Natural Resources. Lake levels are expected to continue to rise.
Also, Hickory Street near the Highway 16 bridge in the village is flooded, as is the westbound lane of Highway JJ near Yench Road in the City of Pewaukee. Highway KE (Jungbluth Road) is closed between Highway JJ and Highway 16 due to high water levels. About 5.5 inches of rain fell yesterday, according to the Lake Pewaukee Sanitary District.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts