Village of Pewaukee – The Pewaukee Lake Patrol issued a slow no-wake warning this morning as lake levels continue to rise. According to the Village of Pewaukee Police Department, which oversees the lake patrol, at 8:30 a.m. the lake level at the dam in downtown Pewaukee was about 6 inches above the slow no-wake level mandated by the state Department of Natural Resources. Lake levels are expected to continue to rise.
Also, Hickory Street near the Highway 16 bridge in the village is flooded, as is the westbound lane of Highway JJ near Yench Road in the City of Pewaukee. Highway KE (Jungbluth Road) is closed between Highway JJ and Highway 16 due to high water levels. About 5.5 inches of rain fell yesterday, according to the Lake Pewaukee Sanitary District.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts