Waukesha County's Public Works Department is holding a supplemental public information meeting for the West Waukesha Bypass form 4 to 8 p.m. Aug. 4 at Waukesha West High School, 3301 Saylesville Road (County X) in Waukesha. The meeting will be an open house and interested persons may stop in anytime between 4 and 8 p.m. to review the displays, ask questions and provide comments.
An earlier meeting was held on July 14, 2010, which was advertised in local papers, a press release and a newsletter; however the newsletter arrived too late to provide adequate notification. Therefore, a supplemental meeting is being held to ensure maximum opportunity for public input on the study.
Information from the July 14 meeting will be on display and also available on the project website, www.waukeshabypass.org. Waukesha County and their consultant team will be present to explain the exhibits and to answer questions about the study and the initial range of alternatives.
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Magic is in the air at SummerStage (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts