Waukesha County's Public Works Department is holding a supplemental public information meeting for the West Waukesha Bypass form 4 to 8 p.m. Aug. 4 at Waukesha West High School, 3301 Saylesville Road (County X) in Waukesha. The meeting will be an open house and interested persons may stop in anytime between 4 and 8 p.m. to review the displays, ask questions and provide comments.
An earlier meeting was held on July 14, 2010, which was advertised in local papers, a press release and a newsletter; however the newsletter arrived too late to provide adequate notification. Therefore, a supplemental meeting is being held to ensure maximum opportunity for public input on the study.
Information from the July 14 meeting will be on display and also available on the project website, www.waukeshabypass.org. Waukesha County and their consultant team will be present to explain the exhibits and to answer questions about the study and the initial range of alternatives.
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts