Waukesha County's Public Works Department is holding a supplemental public information meeting for the West Waukesha Bypass form 4 to 8 p.m. Aug. 4 at Waukesha West High School, 3301 Saylesville Road (County X) in Waukesha. The meeting will be an open house and interested persons may stop in anytime between 4 and 8 p.m. to review the displays, ask questions and provide comments.
An earlier meeting was held on July 14, 2010, which was advertised in local papers, a press release and a newsletter; however the newsletter arrived too late to provide adequate notification. Therefore, a supplemental meeting is being held to ensure maximum opportunity for public input on the study.
Information from the July 14 meeting will be on display and also available on the project website, www.waukeshabypass.org. Waukesha County and their consultant team will be present to explain the exhibits and to answer questions about the study and the initial range of alternatives.
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts