Waukesha County's Public Works Department is holding a supplemental public information meeting for the West Waukesha Bypass form 4 to 8 p.m. Aug. 4 at Waukesha West High School, 3301 Saylesville Road (County X) in Waukesha. The meeting will be an open house and interested persons may stop in anytime between 4 and 8 p.m. to review the displays, ask questions and provide comments.
An earlier meeting was held on July 14, 2010, which was advertised in local papers, a press release and a newsletter; however the newsletter arrived too late to provide adequate notification. Therefore, a supplemental meeting is being held to ensure maximum opportunity for public input on the study.
Information from the July 14 meeting will be on display and also available on the project website, www.waukeshabypass.org. Waukesha County and their consultant team will be present to explain the exhibits and to answer questions about the study and the initial range of alternatives.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts