Waukesha County's Public Works Department is holding a supplemental public information meeting for the West Waukesha Bypass form 4 to 8 p.m. Aug. 4 at Waukesha West High School, 3301 Saylesville Road (County X) in Waukesha. The meeting will be an open house and interested persons may stop in anytime between 4 and 8 p.m. to review the displays, ask questions and provide comments.
An earlier meeting was held on July 14, 2010, which was advertised in local papers, a press release and a newsletter; however the newsletter arrived too late to provide adequate notification. Therefore, a supplemental meeting is being held to ensure maximum opportunity for public input on the study.
Information from the July 14 meeting will be on display and also available on the project website, www.waukeshabypass.org. Waukesha County and their consultant team will be present to explain the exhibits and to answer questions about the study and the initial range of alternatives.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts