St John’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, 410 Hwy NN West, Mukwonago, is hosting a back to school children’s clothing exchange.
Drop off unneeded children’s clothing from 5:30 to 8:15 p.m. Monday and Tuesday, Aug. 2 and 3.
Drop off unneeded children’s clothing and pick out free clothing for your children for the new school year from 5:30 to 8:15p.m. Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday Aug. 4, 5, and 6. Leave clothes on hangers if they already are on hangers.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts