The Vernon Town board will meet tomorrow night at 7 p.m. to discuss the future of the Town fire service and whether or not a referendum is necessary.
The board will discuss ways to best gather input from town residents and whether or not a referendum is the best way to do so. If the board decides against a referendum on the September primary, they will then discuss what, if any, action is necessary to gather input from residents on the future of the Town fire service.
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts