The Vernon Town board will meet tomorrow night at 7 p.m. to discuss the future of the Town fire service and whether or not a referendum is necessary.
The board will discuss ways to best gather input from town residents and whether or not a referendum is the best way to do so. If the board decides against a referendum on the September primary, they will then discuss what, if any, action is necessary to gather input from residents on the future of the Town fire service.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts