The Vernon Town board will meet tomorrow night at 7 p.m. to discuss the future of the Town fire service and whether or not a referendum is necessary.
The board will discuss ways to best gather input from town residents and whether or not a referendum is the best way to do so. If the board decides against a referendum on the September primary, they will then discuss what, if any, action is necessary to gather input from residents on the future of the Town fire service.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts