The Vernon Town board will meet tomorrow night at 7 p.m. to discuss the future of the Town fire service and whether or not a referendum is necessary.
The board will discuss ways to best gather input from town residents and whether or not a referendum is the best way to do so. If the board decides against a referendum on the September primary, they will then discuss what, if any, action is necessary to gather input from residents on the future of the Town fire service.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts