The Vernon Town board will meet tomorrow night at 7 p.m. to discuss the future of the Town fire service and whether or not a referendum is necessary.
The board will discuss ways to best gather input from town residents and whether or not a referendum is the best way to do so. If the board decides against a referendum on the September primary, they will then discuss what, if any, action is necessary to gather input from residents on the future of the Town fire service.
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts