- Community Briefs
- Community Briefs: Keep up with happenings in your neighborhood
- Births: New bundles of joy
- Marriage Licences: See who's applied for a license
- Student Notes: Notable scholars
- School Lunches: Find out what's for lunch
- Other Features
- Home Sales: Recent home sales
- On the Move: Movers and shakers in your neighborhood
- Recipe: Tasty recipes for you to try
- Senior Lunches: See the plan for senior meals
Letters to the Editor
- Your letters: Our reader's opinions on important subjects
Spend the weekend of Sept. 5 to 7 at the Midwest's premier sheep and wool festival at the Jefferson County fairgrounds.
Rock River baseball results, Week 14
Featured this week:
- Hot August Night: 4 to 9 p.m., Aug. 23, Johnson Creek Community Center, 417 Union St., Johnson Creek. Spend a fun evening with family and friends enjoying games and live music. Admission is free. Inexpensive food and drinks will be sold throughout the evening to benefit the community center’s building fund. (920) 699-4325.
- Navy Band Great Lakes Liberty Call Jazz Ensemble: 6 p.m., Aug. 23, Council of the Performing Arts, 700 W. Milwaukee St., Jefferson. The performance is free, but tickets are required at councilfortheperformingarts.com or (920) 674-2179.
- Rhythm on the River: Aug. 23, Downtown Fort Atkinson. Live music from 5 to 11 p.m. featuring Mr. Burgundy and Pablo & the Rhythmix, food, and fun on the river walk in beautiful downtown Fort Atkinson from 5 to 11 p.m. (920) 563-3210
- American Legion Horse Pull, Craft/Flea Market, Pancake Breakfast: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., Aug. 24, Palmyra Village Park. Breakfast starts at 7 a.m. and around 11 a.m. switches over to our lunch menu. Horse pull starts at noon. (262) 495-2638
Updates to this calendar are made weekly Wednesday afternoon.
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Sussex Lioness, Lions Clubs “Stuff the Bus” for kids
- Dylan Meinhardt appearing live at The Roots Coffeebar And Cafe in Oconomowoc on August 23
- Heat U.P. Wisconsin
- Host family needed now for girl from Thailand
- Waukesha County Recycling - In the Community at a Reuse Event!
- Student Holiday Art Sale
- Student/Alumni Art & Design Sale
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog