- Community Briefs
- Community Briefs: Keep up with happenings in your neighborhood
- Births: New bundles of joy
- Marriage Licences: See who's applied for a license
- Student Notes: Notable scholars
- School Lunches: Find out what's for lunch
- Other Features
- Home Sales: Recent home sales
- On the Move: Movers and shakers in your neighborhood
- Recipe: Tasty recipes for you to try
- Senior Lunches: See the plan for senior meals
Letters to the Editor
- Your letters: Our reader's opinions on important subjects
Northern Division playoffs
Spend the weekend of Sept. 5 to 7 at the Midwest's premier sheep and wool festival at the Jefferson County fairgrounds.
Rock River baseball results, Week 14
Featured this week:
- Brat Fry: Aug. 29, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., corner of Dodge and Main streets, Jefferson.
- Labor Day/Get Messy Weekend: Aug. 29-Sept. 1, Jellystone Park, Fort Atkinson. Annual Labor Day parade, Hey Rides with the Bears, messy games and more! (920) 568-4100, www.jellystonefort.com
- World’s Largest Junk Parade Festival: Aug. 31, Sept. 1, Veteran’s Park, Sullivan. Food, drinks, raffles and live music Sunday and Monday. Junk Parade Olympics at 1 p.m. Sunday. World’s Greatest Junk Parade starts at 11 a.m. Monday in Rome and ends at the Veteran's Park in Sullivan. (262) 495-4781, www.junkparade.com.
- Jefferson Community Cruise Night: Sept. 3, 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. , VFW Post 3589, 1420 S. Rockwell St., Jefferson. Rain or shine. Public welcome. Free admission. View classic cars, motorcycles & trucks. Food and music. Call (920) 723-6254.
Updates to this calendar are made weekly Wednesday afternoon.
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Macy Anderson, Dousman Resident, Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Waukesha County’s Mukwonago Park Dog Exercise Area Grand Opening Announced
- THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR COOKOUT FOR A CURE
- NIKOLAI STRIKES BACK
- Ameriprise Advisor, Hartland Resident, Achieves Circle of Success Recognition
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Does Chiropractic Help Back Pain Associated with Pregnancy?
- Families can apply for free, reduced lunches
- Hamilton schools plan for start of classes
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog