Evening commute could be slippery
The National Weather Service is warning that slippery spots could develop on area roadways late this afternoon and evening. Occasional light snow or snow showers is likely over the area, possibly leading to some light accumulations that could cause slippery areas to develop, according to the weather service.
The service also said that brief bursts of moderate snow may reduce visibility to 1 to 2 miles at times.
Total accumulation is expected to be one-half inch or less.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Celebrate Lake Country
communities with stories
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Terri Enghofer Writes Memoir: A Lump in the Road
- Kettle Moraine Jr. Laser Baseball/Softball Club to Hold 2015 Season Tryouts
- Ninth Annual GMAC Golf Outing Tees Off Aug. 15, Benefiting Two Charities
- Waukesha BluesFest Set for Aug 8-9 - A Blues-Based Smorgasbord of Regional and National Talent and Local Artisans
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: All About Vitamin A
- SummerStage Presents “Talley’s Folley”
- Waukesha County Recycling & Water Resources: In the Community
- soothe your soul in door county, wi - blissfull yoga retreat with soul on yoga
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog