Parents searching for missing Watertown girl
Casey Nicole Mueller of Watertown has been missing since Monday night. Her mother, Angela Mueller, has created a Facebook link in an attempt to held find her.
The link is, http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=194337253943252. Angela Mueller is asking anyone with information to contact her by messaging her through the Facebook site.
"The last time I spoke to her was at 6:30 a.m. that morning," her mother said.
She said it is assumed that her daughter is with her boyfriend Kris Rosche but their whereabouts are unknown.
His Facebook profile is http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=662763513.
Casey Mueller is 16 years old and was last seen in her light green, 2006 Ford Focus license plate 842 KDV. Rosche is 17 years old, is from the Fond du Lac area and this is where Mueller made her last phone call from her cell phone.
If you think you've spotted Mueller, call 911.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Click here for stories
on community pride
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Americana Band Whiskey Belles Coming to the Schauer Center!
- Waukesha Just Between Friends Sale Starts March 21
- FREE Children's Easter Egg Hunt / Candy Drop
- Town Bank Hosts Annual Spring Shredding Events
- Local Artists invited to participate in WRAP Exhibit and Workshop
- GRAMMY® Award-Winner Randy Brecker Trumpet Clinic with students from Hartford, Arrowhead and Oconomowoc
- Step Your Way Into the Schauer Center With Step Afrika!
- 2 Lake Country Lutheran Soccer players named to 2013 Lutheran HS All American Team
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog