Parents searching for missing Watertown girl
Casey Nicole Mueller of Watertown has been missing since Monday night. Her mother, Angela Mueller, has created a Facebook link in an attempt to held find her.
The link is, http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=194337253943252. Angela Mueller is asking anyone with information to contact her by messaging her through the Facebook site.
"The last time I spoke to her was at 6:30 a.m. that morning," her mother said.
She said it is assumed that her daughter is with her boyfriend Kris Rosche but their whereabouts are unknown.
His Facebook profile is http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=662763513.
Casey Mueller is 16 years old and was last seen in her light green, 2006 Ford Focus license plate 842 KDV. Rosche is 17 years old, is from the Fond du Lac area and this is where Mueller made her last phone call from her cell phone.
If you think you've spotted Mueller, call 911.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
AS IT APPEARED IN PRINT: PDF collection of Oconomowoc "Athletic Fields Forever" coverage.
Celebrate Lake Country
communities with stories
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- LEARN ABOUT COMMON CORE SEPT. 20
- Mukwonago's Bark for Life to Benefit American Cancer Society
- All God’s Children of Delafield Announces A New Playground Being Built; Special Participation Event Mon., Sept. 15
- Hamilton again on Newsweek’s “Best High Schools” list
- Public Hearing on Town of Merton Garbage Pickup
- Christ the King Church of Delafield Announces New Worship Schedule; Adds Singer/Guitarist/Songwriter Dave Gerhartz to Music Staff
- Household and Agricultural Hazardous Waste Special Collection: Saturday, September 13 – Oconomowoc
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog