Oconomowoc dentist encourages good deeds with contest
The offices of Dr. Jim Michaels, DDS hosted the first "Do A Good Deed Contest" this year, encouraging children from the local community to submit a short essay detailing a good deed they had done for a family member, friend, or neighbor. The contest winner will be announced July 15.
Dr. Michaels has been in practice for over 20 years in the Oconomowoc Dental Center, 819 Summit Avenue, Oconomowoc. He said this is the first contest of any kind that his office has hosted.
"With so much negativity we thought it would be really a nice gesture," said Michaels.
Look for more details in the Tuesday edition of the Oconomowoc Focus.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
A Lake Country Twist
on holiday favorites
Click here for stories
on community pride
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Taylor J. Poehls, DC, CKTP named Top Chiropractor for second straight year in “Best of Milwaukee 2013”
- Ballroom is Back at the Schauer Center!
- Grow Your Creative Side at the Schauer Center
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Surgery or Chiropractic for Chronic Sciatica Sufferers?
- Hamilton announces November students of the month
- Freshman Seminar collects, wraps gifts for adopted family
- New Zounds Hearing Center Offers Greater Performance, Ease of Use for Hearing Aid Wearers
- Kids Can Create a Masterpiece with Youth Visual Art Classes
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog