County beaches extend hours
With this week’s weather forecast to be over 90 degrees, all six beaches in the Waukesha County Park System have extended their beach hours and will open at 10 a.m. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, July 18-20. The following is a list of the beaches and where they are located:
• Fox Brook Park, 2925 North Barker Road, Brookfield
• Menomonee Park, W220 N7884 Townline Road, Menomonee Falls
• Minooka Park, 1927 E. Sunset Drive, Waukesha
• Muskego Park, S83 W20370 Janesville Road, Muskego
• Mukwonago Park, C.T.H. LO, Mukwonago
• Naga-Waukee Park, 651 S.T.H 83, Hartland
Normal beach hours are from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. weekdays and 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. weekends, with lifeguards on duty daily. County Park entrance fees are $3 on weekdays and $5 on weekends/holidays. Beach usage is included in the park entrance fee.
Annual park entrance stickers are available for $27 for Waukesha County residents, $38 for noncounty residents and $14 for senior citizens.
For more information, visit www.waukeshacountyparks.com.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
A Lake Country Twist
on holiday favorites
Click here for stories
on community pride
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- CPA Presents - "Avner the Eccentric"
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival
- Need some holiday gift ideas for that golfer in your life?
- Elation Dance Center Presents: Wonders of the Season
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosting Cash Drive for Menomonee Falls Area Food Pantry
- Santa Lucia Festival & Craft Fair Dec. 7
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Fun With Google Body Browser
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog