Flight for Life takes motorcyclist to Froedtert
A 46-year-old Oconomowoc man was taken by Flight for Life to Froedtert Hospital after an accident at about 6:26 a.m. Thursday at Highway KE at Maes Terrace in the Town of Merton, according to the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department.
The man was traveling north on Highway KE on a motorcycle when a 73-year-old Pewaukee woman turned south on KE from Maes Terrace, striking the motorcycle, according to a news release from the Sheriff's Department.
Sheriff's deputies and officers from the Hartland Police Department responded, as well as the Hartland Fire Department.
The incident is under investigation.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
A Lake Country Twist
on holiday favorites
Click here for stories
on community pride
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- CPA Presents - "Avner the Eccentric"
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival
- Need some holiday gift ideas for that golfer in your life?
- Elation Dance Center Presents: Wonders of the Season
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosting Cash Drive for Menomonee Falls Area Food Pantry
- Santa Lucia Festival & Craft Fair Dec. 7
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Fun With Google Body Browser
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog