Chambers see 20/20 together
The Hartland Chamber of Commerce and Oconomowoc Chamber of Commerce have partnered to provide 20/20 Networking, an effective, low-cost marketing method for developing sales opportunities and contacts, based on referrals and introductions. The next meeting is set from 11 a.m. to noon, Tuesday, March 27, at Waukesha State Bank, 1227 Corporate Center Drive, Oconomowoc. Registration begins at 10:45 a.m.
The event includes 20 minutes of networking, followed by 20 minutes of education courtesy of a guest speaker, followed by 20 minutes of questions/answers, referral appreciation nods and extended networking. Several participants will also be randomly selected for a 20-second elevator speech. Then, at the conclusion of each formal program.
Cost: preregistration members $3, nonmembers $5, walk-ins $10 and $15; no refunds for non-attendance. Nonmembers are limited to two visits.
For more information, contact the Hartland Chamber of Commerce, (262) 367-7059, or email@example.com.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Click here for stories
on community pride
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Americana Band Whiskey Belles Coming to the Schauer Center!
- Waukesha Just Between Friends Sale Starts March 21
- FREE Children's Easter Egg Hunt / Candy Drop
- Town Bank Hosts Annual Spring Shredding Events
- Local Artists invited to participate in WRAP Exhibit and Workshop
- GRAMMY® Award-Winner Randy Brecker Trumpet Clinic with students from Hartford, Arrowhead and Oconomowoc
- Step Your Way Into the Schauer Center With Step Afrika!
- 2 Lake Country Lutheran Soccer players named to 2013 Lutheran HS All American Team
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog