Lake residents invited to water talk
Area municipalities are addressing residents' questions and concerns about high water affecting their lives at a special meeting at 5 p.m. Thursday in the Little Theatre at Oconomowoc High School.
The City and Town of Oconomowoc and Village of Oconomowoc Lake have been working together to manage operations of dams in their municipalities. The Village of Lac La Belle, Lake Country Engineering and the state Department of the Natural Resources (DNR) have also been involved.
Lake Country Engineering will present information about lake levels and flooding and representatives from the state Department of Natural Resources will also be on hand to discuss dam operations. There will be time for question and answer at the end of the one-hour presentation.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Member celebrates 94th birthday Tues Apr 21st
- Celebrate Spring with Schauer Community School of the Arts
- Hamilton student experiences government program
- Hamilton Band Boosters host Annual Spring Tasting
- Hamilton drama to present “Charlotte’s Web”
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Arthritis Doesn't Have to Mean It's Time to Slow Down
- Hamilton announces March students of the month
- AAUW Oconomowoc awarding two local scholarships
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog