Oconomowoc farmers market opens Saturday
Head to the St. Paul's Church parking lot in downtown Oconomowoc tomorrow morning for the start of the city's farmers market.
The market at, 210 E. Pleasant St., runs from 7:30 a.m. to noon through Oct. 27.
Local farmers will be selling produce and the market will feature gardening/environmental programs, health/wellness information, kid’s gardening programs, natural cleaning products, dairy products, farm fresh meats, herbs and plants, ongoing musical entertainment and more
A detailed schedule of weekly market events and favorite is at www.oconomocwoc.org. Or call the chamber office at (262) 567-2666 for more information.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
A Lake Country Twist
on holiday favorites
Click here for stories
on community pride
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Woodside students jump for heart health
- Try an Olympic Sport
- Waukesha Civic Theatre Teaches How to Act
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: All About Vitamin A
- Tune Up Your Instruments - It’s Time for Orchestra!
- Throwaway? No Way! Bright, Colorful Poinsettias Can Beautify Households During and After Holidays
- Schauer Youth & Children’s Choir Spring Into Song
- Taylor J. Poehls, DC, CKTP named Top Chiropractor for second straight year in “Best of Milwaukee 2013”
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog