City of Oconomowoc joins Facebook, Twitter
Director of Economic Development Bob Duffy announced Wednesday that the city has joined the world of social media.
"As the city continues its quest for improved communications with the public, we are unveiling a Facebook page that will provide updates from our new website," wrote Duffy in an email announcing the new page. He added the city has also joined Twitter.
The city has been working on a new website for the past several months and launched the new site at www.oconomowoc-wi.gov/ recently. The new site aims to provide more connectivity between residents and the local government.
Through the new site, residents can sign up to receive alerts about meetings and can log concerns and questions through the site and be updated on their progress.
To visit the city's Facebook page, go to www.facebook.com/pages/City-of-Oconomowoc/399841633388889 to follow them on Twitter go to, twitter.com/#!/Oconomowoc_WI.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Celebrate Lake Country
communities with stories
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Terri Enghofer Writes Memoir: A Lump in the Road
- Kettle Moraine Jr. Laser Baseball/Softball Club to Hold 2015 Season Tryouts
- Ninth Annual GMAC Golf Outing Tees Off Aug. 15, Benefiting Two Charities
- Waukesha BluesFest Set for Aug 8-9 - A Blues-Based Smorgasbord of Regional and National Talent and Local Artisans
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: All About Vitamin A
- SummerStage Presents “Talley’s Folley”
- Waukesha County Recycling & Water Resources: In the Community
- soothe your soul in door county, wi - blissfull yoga retreat with soul on yoga
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog