Miss the meeting last night? We've got you covered
A historical meeting for City of Oconomowoc Common Council was held Tuesday night. The city unveiled proposals to move the long dormant Rockwell development to the Fowler Lake shoreline and will loan the developer $6 million to get the project going. They said the project will increase the value of the land there to $16 million.
Also discussed is a proposal to swap city owned land with a developer. The developer will build a 55-unit apartment complex and the city hopes to raze blighted properties along North Main Street to expand its green space for the community.
You can also view a powerpoint presentation on the project here
And then we want to know what you think, share your thoughts here.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Member celebrates 94th birthday Tues Apr 21st
- Celebrate Spring with Schauer Community School of the Arts
- Hamilton student experiences government program
- Hamilton Band Boosters host Annual Spring Tasting
- Hamilton drama to present “Charlotte’s Web”
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Arthritis Doesn't Have to Mean It's Time to Slow Down
- Hamilton announces March students of the month
- AAUW Oconomowoc awarding two local scholarships
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog