Oconomowoc resident victim of shooting
Maelyn Lind, 38 from Oconomowoc was killed in yesterday's shooting at Azana in Brookfield. Authorities released Lind's name along with another victim, Cary Robuck, 35 from Racine.
The women were killed Sunday morning along with Zina Haughton, 42, of Brown Deer when her estranged husband, Radcliffe Haughton, shot them and then took his own life.
Parishioners at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church - Oconomowoc are holding a prayer vigil for Lind this evening in the wake of a disturbing shooting at the Azana Hair Salon & Spa in Brookfield, WI. The public is invited to attend and share in a time of prayer. Pastor Lance O’Donnell will officiate the vigil.
What: Prayer Vigil
When: Monday, October 22 at 7 p.m.
Where: St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, 210 E. Pleasant Street, Oconomowoc
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Celebrate Lake Country
communities with stories
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Macy Anderson, Dousman Resident, Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Waukesha County’s Mukwonago Park Dog Exercise Area Grand Opening Announced
- THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR COOKOUT FOR A CURE
- NIKOLAI STRIKES BACK
- Ameriprise Advisor, Hartland Resident, Achieves Circle of Success Recognition
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Does Chiropractic Help Back Pain Associated with Pregnancy?
- Families can apply for free, reduced lunches
- Hamilton schools plan for start of classes
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog