Oconomowoc's Gymlingo closes on sale to move into former church
Gymlingo owners, Tai Yong Cao and Kathleen Ping, recently announced that they have closed on the sale of the former St. Jerome Church on Main Street in downtown Oconomowoc. They now will begin work to move their gymnastics business into the larger space. They said the move will enable them to offer more to customers and have higher levels of training for competition.
They said they are now working with contractors to begin remodeling, but have not yet set a timetable for relocating the business.
Watch for more on this story in Tuesday's Oconomowoc Focus.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Click here for stories
on community pride
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Local Doctors Discuss: Great Source for Reliable Information on Nutritional Supplements
- Call for Artists to Participate in WRAP Exhibit
- MHS Key Club selling bracelets to sponsor students in less developed countries
- Woodside contributes baskets for families in need
- Landscape Plastic Recycling Event Success
- Templeton bands to perform holiday concerts
- Guarantee Digital Announces New Marketing Programs for Lake Country Merchants
- Country Roads Take Me Home to the Schauer Center
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog