Generac looks to hire 100, job fair Nov. 28
Generac Power Systems is looking for qualified applicants to fill approximately 100 permanent manufacturing, professional and technical positions.
Qualified applicants can apply at a job fair the company is holding from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 28 at Generac’s Whitewater manufacturing facility, 757 N. Newcomb St.
At the job fair, prospective employees will meet with hiring managers about Generac’s exciting career opportunities. The company is recruiting general assembly workers, production supervisors, manufacturing engineers, industrial engineering technicians, CMM programmers, and quality advisors. All positions include a comprehensive benefits program.
Demand for generators continues to rise due to more frequent and longer lasting power outages across the United States. Superstorm Sandy and the subsequent winter storm that devastated the Northeast, for example, left more than 8 million without power—many for more than 10 days.
Applicants interested in working at Generac’s manufacturing facility in Jefferson, Wis., slated to open in early 2013, are encouraged to apply at the Whitewater job fair, as well.
Attendees should bring an updated resume and are encouraged to apply online at http://www.Generac.com.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Click here for stories
on community pride
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Mindful Mixed Mediums Project: in Memory of Lake Country Artist, Kathy Boritzke (Hosted by The Oconomowoc Festival of the Arts), is Looking for 5th-8th Grade Visual Arts and Creative Writing Students to Participate
- CHRISTIAN CONFERENCE ADDRESSES DISPUTED TOPICS IN WAUKESHA PEWAUKEE
- Five By Design Brings Club Swing to Schauer Center
- FREE Workshops Teach Eco-friendly Methods
- Wisconsin Watercolor Society Exhibit at the Schauer Center
- "Brass at Night" concert by Milwaukee Festival Brass
- Local Youth Perform with New York Theatre Ballet in Cinderella & Other Tales
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Are You Sitting Properly?
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog