Rock and roll with ULS
Two bands from the University Lake School (ULS) Rock and Roll Academy (RRA) will perform a live concert at 8:15 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 13, in the Stackner Middle School Library.
The bands are part of the Rock and Roll Academy’s after-school program, which is open to the public (second semester sessions are enrolling now). RRA is also offered to students in grades five through eight during the school day as part of the school’s music curriculum. The Rock and Roll Academy at ULS is the only program of its kind in the Midwest, and one of three sites for the program nationwide. The program is student-driven learning and promotes collaboration among bandmates.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
A Lake Country Twist
on holiday favorites
Click here for stories
on community pride
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- CPA Presents - "Avner the Eccentric"
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival
- Need some holiday gift ideas for that golfer in your life?
- Elation Dance Center Presents: Wonders of the Season
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosting Cash Drive for Menomonee Falls Area Food Pantry
- Santa Lucia Festival & Craft Fair Dec. 7
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Fun With Google Body Browser
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog