Calder and Knutson run for Village of Pewaukee
It's getting crowed for the Village of Pewaukee. Filing time closed late yesterday and we're seeing two presidential candidates and some new faces on the ballot.
Incumbent and Village President Tom Calder will again be running against the former Village President Jeff Knutson.
One incumbent, Trustee Cathy Baumann, will not be seeking re-election and two newcomers have turned in their papers.
There are three, at-large village trustee seats available and one village president seat. Each term will serve for two years. Here's a list of who's running:
Village President: Tom Calder at 504 High Street (incumbent)
Village President: Jeffrey Knutson at 759 Glacier Road (former president)
Village Trustee: Paul Evert at 327 Lookout Drive (incumbent)
Village Trustee: Jennifer Murphy at 733 Cheviot Drive (newcomer)
Village Trustee: Bill Woolley at 255 Main Street (newcomer)
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
» Tee time
Click here for stories
on community pride
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- AAUW Oconomowoc awarding two local scholarships
- Community Blood Drive Hosted by Christ the King Church of Delafield
- Waukesha BluesFest Announces 2014 Entertainment Line-up - Tickets on Sale Tues., April 15
- Christ the King Presents Good Friday Cantata; Easter Services Announced
- Free Community Open House
- Midwest Penguins Announce Expanded Big Ball Bash Volleyball Event May 2 & 3
- "Be the Voice of Catholic Women!" Attend the MACCW Convention!
- Hamilton performs at Jazz Festival
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog