Calder and Knutson run for Village of Pewaukee
It's getting crowed for the Village of Pewaukee. Filing time closed late yesterday and we're seeing two presidential candidates and some new faces on the ballot.
Incumbent and Village President Tom Calder will again be running against the former Village President Jeff Knutson.
One incumbent, Trustee Cathy Baumann, will not be seeking re-election and two newcomers have turned in their papers.
There are three, at-large village trustee seats available and one village president seat. Each term will serve for two years. Here's a list of who's running:
Village President: Tom Calder at 504 High Street (incumbent)
Village President: Jeffrey Knutson at 759 Glacier Road (former president)
Village Trustee: Paul Evert at 327 Lookout Drive (incumbent)
Village Trustee: Jennifer Murphy at 733 Cheviot Drive (newcomer)
Village Trustee: Bill Woolley at 255 Main Street (newcomer)
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Click here for stories
on community pride
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Mindful Mixed Mediums Project: in Memory of Lake Country Artist, Kathy Boritzke (Hosted by The Oconomowoc Festival of the Arts), is Looking for 5th-8th Grade Visual Arts and Creative Writing Students to Participate
- CHRISTIAN CONFERENCE ADDRESSES DISPUTED TOPICS IN WAUKESHA PEWAUKEE
- Five By Design Brings Club Swing to Schauer Center
- FREE Workshops Teach Eco-friendly Methods
- Wisconsin Watercolor Society Exhibit at the Schauer Center
- "Brass at Night" concert by Milwaukee Festival Brass
- Local Youth Perform with New York Theatre Ballet in Cinderella & Other Tales
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Are You Sitting Properly?
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog