Search continues for Wilcox
Today is the third day that friends and family members have been canvassing the downtown Milwaukee area in search of Nick Wilcox.
Wilcox, 24, is a Kettle Moraine High School graduate, currently studying at UW-Milwaukee.
He went missing on New Year’s Eve in downtown Milwaukee. He was reported to have been last seen outside the Irish Rec Room on Old World 3rd St. early Tuesday morning, Jan. 1.
Wilcox is described by family and friends as being about 6’2″ tall, 180 lbs, with blonde hair and blue eyes.
At this time, family and friends are conducting search efforts primarily along the river and in downtown Milwaukee. No evidence of Nick has been found.
Milwaukee Police and are urging anyone with information to contact the Sensitive Crimes Division at 414-935-7403.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Celebrate Lake Country
communities with stories
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Macy Anderson, Dousman Resident, Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Waukesha County’s Mukwonago Park Dog Exercise Area Grand Opening Announced
- THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR COOKOUT FOR A CURE
- NIKOLAI STRIKES BACK
- Ameriprise Advisor, Hartland Resident, Achieves Circle of Success Recognition
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Does Chiropractic Help Back Pain Associated with Pregnancy?
- Families can apply for free, reduced lunches
- Hamilton schools plan for start of classes
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog