Oconomowoc Community Center grand opening Feb. 7
The finishing touches are being put on the new Oconomowoc community center with a public grand opening slated for the evening of Feb. 7, said Parks Recreation and Forestry Director John Kelliher.
The Focus toured the 21,000-square-foot center on Monday which boasts a dance studio, meeting rooms, staff offices and more on the first level. The ground level has room for a potential restaurant vendor; the city will let out requests for proposal soon.
The top floor is the crown jewel of the new rec center offering incredible views of Lac La Belle in an impressive space that can be divided into three rooms or used as one large one equipped with an innovative sound system, bar and warming kitchen.
Watch for photos and story in Thursday's Oconomowoc Focus.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Member celebrates 94th birthday Tues Apr 21st
- Celebrate Spring with Schauer Community School of the Arts
- Hamilton student experiences government program
- Hamilton Band Boosters host Annual Spring Tasting
- Hamilton drama to present “Charlotte’s Web”
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Arthritis Doesn't Have to Mean It's Time to Slow Down
- Hamilton announces March students of the month
- AAUW Oconomowoc awarding two local scholarships
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog