Oconomowoc native, Griffin Peterson, does well on American Idol
A Cooney native wooed Nicki Minaj and earned judges' favor Thursday night on American Idol making his way to Hollywood.
Griffin Peterson, who hails from Oconomowoc and now lives in Tennessee is on his way to Hollywood after an impressive performance Thursday.
Beyond his talent, Minaj wanted to know if he had a girlfriend. "I do not," Peterson casually replied playing along with the superstar.
But it was his talent that stood out Thursday as he earned a nod from Randy, Mariah and Minaj. Peterson has created a Facebook page where you can see a video of him performing and listen to the song, "You can have it all" he posted this summer.
The site also boasts posts after his performance.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Celebrate Lake Country
communities with stories
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- soothe your soul in door county, wi - blissfull yoga retreat with soul on yoga
- Enjoy Fun Activities at the Schauer Center Open House
- UW-Waukesha Fall Classes - Come Grow with Us!
- Shop 'til you drop to benefit HPHC
- 2nd Annual charity GMMO to be held at Senic View Golf Course
- Lake Country Martial Arts Ninja Camp
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Which Type of Yoga is Right for You?
- 2014 GreenBuilt Home Tour Features Twin Lakes WI Home.
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog