98th Assembly GOP Forum announced at Carroll University
Carroll University will host a forum for the five Republican candidates in the special primary election for the 98th Assembly District seat. The event, sponsored by Patch.com, will be 7-8:30 p.m. Monday, Feb. 11, 2013, at the Carroll University Center for Graduate Studies, 2140 Davidson Road, Waukesha. It is free and open to the public.
The candidates are:
• Ed Baumann, 28-year police chief for the village of Pewaukee. He will retire April 2.
• Todd Greenwald, a project manager in the construction and architectural industry.
• Matt Morzy, a former Scottrade manager and an MBA student at Marquette University.
• Adam Neylon, a small business owner and legislative aide for Rep. Bill Kramer, R- Waukesha.
• Jeanne Tarantino, former chief of staff for Lt. Gov. Rebecca Kleefisch.
Dr. Lilly Goren, professor of politics at Carroll University and a recognized expert on elections and the election process, will be the forum moderator. Audience members will be allowed to submit written questions.
The special election will fill the seat vacated by Paul Farrow after he was elected to the state Senate in November 2012. The 98th Assembly District includes the village and city of Pewaukee, the village of Sussex, a portion of the town of Lisbon and portions of the city of Waukesha.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- MainStage Dancers Perform at OAC May 26th
- FREE Organic Lawn Care Workshops This Saturday!
- Little Treasures Launches Summer Camp June 10-August 30th, 2013
- Hamilton announces April students of the month
- Learn to skate
- Christ the King Church Announces Vacation Bible School Schedule
- Birth to 3 Walk on June 1st Frame Park
- Waukesha County HeartChase is June 22
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog