2 delays, 1 closing
St. John's Lutheran in Mukwonago is closed today, and the Palmyra-Eagle School District will start two hours later than usual.
The Alice Baker Memorial Library in Eagle will also open two hours late.
The area remains under a winter weather advisory until 6 p.m.
The heavier snow has moved north ofthe area, leaving behind 2 to 4 inches of snow accumulations. Windss will cause blowing and drifting through mid-morning.
Light snow is expected to pick up again later this morning and this afternoon, with accumulations of up to 2 additional inches. Freezing drizzle is also possible.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Click here for stories
on community pride
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Local Doctors Discuss: Great Source for Reliable Information on Nutritional Supplements
- Call for Artists to Participate in WRAP Exhibit
- MHS Key Club selling bracelets to sponsor students in less developed countries
- Woodside contributes baskets for families in need
- Landscape Plastic Recycling Event Success
- Templeton bands to perform holiday concerts
- Guarantee Digital Announces New Marketing Programs for Lake Country Merchants
- Country Roads Take Me Home to the Schauer Center
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog