DPI to weigh in on Merton busing
Should the Merton School District provide busing to students in the Woodland Ridge subdivision?
The answer hinges on a review by the state Department of Public Instruction.
District policy dictates that students who live within 2 miles of the school must seek an alternative means of transportation, but an exemption has allowed students in the subdivision to be bused.
The School District is looking at the exemption and considering what to do.
Read more in Tuesday's Lake Country Reporter.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
AS IT APPEARED IN PRINT: PDF collection of Oconomowoc "Athletic Fields Forever" coverage.
Celebrate Lake Country
communities with stories
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- 7th Annual Candy Buy Back for Operation Gratitude!
- Maple Avenue earns state high progress award
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Is Going Barefoot Really a Prescription for Fewer Running-Related Injuries?
- Welcome Autumn Storytime Sept. 22 at Mama D's Coffee
- Annual Waterford Fall Harvest Fest October 5
- Free Recycling Program for Ink and Toner Cartridges
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- Recycling Stream Quality
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog