Let the summer begin!
Tomorrow is the official start of summer for the Waukesha County Park System’s six beaches. All beaches will open Saturday, May 30 at 10 a.m.
County beach hours are 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. weekdays and 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. weekends, with lifeguards on duty daily.
Waukesha County park entrance fees are $3 weekdays and $5 weekends/holidays. Beaches are included in the park entrance fee. Annual park entrance stickers are available for $25 for county residents, $36 for noncounty residents and $12.50 for senior citizens.
County beaches are at Naga-Waukee Park, 651 Highway 83, Delafield; Mukwonago Park Highway LO, Mukwonago; Fox Brook Park, 2925 N. Barker Road, Brookfield; Menomonee Park, W220 N7884 Townline Road, Menomonee Falls; Muskego Park, S83 W20370 Janesville Road, Muskego; and Minooka Park, 1927 E. Sunset Drive, Waukesha.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Click here for stories
on community pride
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Mindful Mixed Mediums Project: in Memory of Lake Country Artist, Kathy Boritzke (Hosted by The Oconomowoc Festival of the Arts), is Looking for 5th-8th Grade Visual Arts and Creative Writing Students to Participate
- CHRISTIAN CONFERENCE ADDRESSES DISPUTED TOPICS IN WAUKESHA PEWAUKEE
- Five By Design Brings Club Swing to Schauer Center
- FREE Workshops Teach Eco-friendly Methods
- Wisconsin Watercolor Society Exhibit at the Schauer Center
- "Brass at Night" concert by Milwaukee Festival Brass
- Local Youth Perform with New York Theatre Ballet in Cinderella & Other Tales
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Are You Sitting Properly?
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog