Save money, pump up safety with free tire checks June 6
Pewaukee - Car owners can save money and pump-up safety with properly inflated tires, but many drivers don't check their tires regularly.
The Milwaukee Hybrid Group (MiHG), the nation's largest hybrid owners group, will be offering free tire check and inflation at the Pewaukee Walmart, 411 Pewaukee Road, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, June 6 to educate the public on tire safety and fuel efficiency at the "Pump Your Ride to $avings" event.
MiHG staff and volunteers will check vehicle tire pressure, inflate as needed and then discuss and handout information on tire safety as well as fuel efficient driving tips.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Celebrate Lake Country
communities with stories
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Macy Anderson, Dousman Resident, Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Waukesha County’s Mukwonago Park Dog Exercise Area Grand Opening Announced
- THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR COOKOUT FOR A CURE
- NIKOLAI STRIKES BACK
- Ameriprise Advisor, Hartland Resident, Achieves Circle of Success Recognition
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Does Chiropractic Help Back Pain Associated with Pregnancy?
- Families can apply for free, reduced lunches
- Hamilton schools plan for start of classes
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog