Sneider hearing set
The City of Pewaukee Police and Fire Commission will conduct a hearing at 3 p.m. Aug. 24 and 26 in the Common Council Chambers over allegations that Police Sgt. Cher Sneider has been untruthful and has acted inappropriately.
Sneider is accused of trying to date a known drug suspet.
After examining charges filed by acting chief Capt. Dan Meister, the commission on June 25 ruled that those charges are sufficient to warrant a hearing. Meister is seeking to have Sneider fired or demoted.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
A Lake Country Twist
on holiday favorites
Click here for stories
on community pride
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Taylor J. Poehls, DC, CKTP named Top Chiropractor for second straight year in “Best of Milwaukee 2013”
- Ballroom is Back at the Schauer Center!
- Grow Your Creative Side at the Schauer Center
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Surgery or Chiropractic for Chronic Sciatica Sufferers?
- Hamilton announces November students of the month
- Freshman Seminar collects, wraps gifts for adopted family
- New Zounds Hearing Center Offers Greater Performance, Ease of Use for Hearing Aid Wearers
- Kids Can Create a Masterpiece with Youth Visual Art Classes
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog