Pewaukee man dies in motorcycle crash Saturday
City of Pewaukee - A 39-year-old Village of Pewaukee man died Saturday after he lost control of his motorcycle at about 6:45 p.m. at Knollwood Road and Meadowbrook Road in the City of Pewaukee.
The man, whose name has not yet been released, was headed southbound on Meadowbrook Road at a high rate of speed when his motorcycle left the roadway at Knollwood Road and he was ejected, according to police.
Flight for Life responded and the man was taken to Froedtert Hospital. He was pronounced dead at 7:50 p.m.
The crash is still under investigation. Alcohol is believed to be a factor in the crash, according to police.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Click here for stories
on community pride
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Member celebrates 94th birthday Tues Apr 21st
- Celebrate Spring with Schauer Community School of the Arts
- Hamilton student experiences government program
- Hamilton Band Boosters host Annual Spring Tasting
- Hamilton drama to present “Charlotte’s Web”
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Arthritis Doesn't Have to Mean It's Time to Slow Down
- Hamilton announces March students of the month
- AAUW Oconomowoc awarding two local scholarships
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog