Motorcycle crash victim identified
City of Pewaukee - The 39-year-old Village of Pewaukee man who died after he lost control of his motorcycle in the City of Pewaukee Saturday has been identified.
Brian Polzin was killed in the Oct. 3 crash at Knollwood Road and Meadowbrook Road.
According to police, Polzin was headed southbound on Meadowbrook Road at a high rate of speed when his motorcycle left the roadway at Knollwood Road and he was ejected.
Police were called to the scene at about 6:45 p.m. Flight for Life also responded and Polzin was taken to Froedtert Hospital. He was pronounced dead at 7:50 p.m.
The crash is still under investigation. Alcohol is believed to be a factor in the crash, according to police.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Click here for stories
on community pride
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Americana Band Whiskey Belles Coming to the Schauer Center!
- Waukesha Just Between Friends Sale Starts March 21
- FREE Children's Easter Egg Hunt / Candy Drop
- Town Bank Hosts Annual Spring Shredding Events
- Local Artists invited to participate in WRAP Exhibit and Workshop
- GRAMMY® Award-Winner Randy Brecker Trumpet Clinic with students from Hartford, Arrowhead and Oconomowoc
- Step Your Way Into the Schauer Center With Step Afrika!
- 2 Lake Country Lutheran Soccer players named to 2013 Lutheran HS All American Team
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog