Motorcycle crash victim identified
City of Pewaukee - The 39-year-old Village of Pewaukee man who died after he lost control of his motorcycle in the City of Pewaukee Saturday has been identified.
Brian Polzin was killed in the Oct. 3 crash at Knollwood Road and Meadowbrook Road.
According to police, Polzin was headed southbound on Meadowbrook Road at a high rate of speed when his motorcycle left the roadway at Knollwood Road and he was ejected.
Police were called to the scene at about 6:45 p.m. Flight for Life also responded and Polzin was taken to Froedtert Hospital. He was pronounced dead at 7:50 p.m.
The crash is still under investigation. Alcohol is believed to be a factor in the crash, according to police.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
A Lake Country Twist
on holiday favorites
Click here for stories
on community pride
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Woodside students jump for heart health
- Try an Olympic Sport
- Waukesha Civic Theatre Teaches How to Act
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: All About Vitamin A
- Tune Up Your Instruments - It’s Time for Orchestra!
- Throwaway? No Way! Bright, Colorful Poinsettias Can Beautify Households During and After Holidays
- Schauer Youth & Children’s Choir Spring Into Song
- Taylor J. Poehls, DC, CKTP named Top Chiropractor for second straight year in “Best of Milwaukee 2013”
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog