Teens charged in connection with St. John's football field damage
Four Delafield teens have been charged for allegedly causing $15,000 in damages to the football at St. John's Northwestern Military Academy on July 31.
Charged in Waukesha County Circuit Court with a misdemeanor charge of criminal damage to property were James A. Cathlina, 18, of 736 West Shore Drive, Tyler J. Brooks, 18, of 721 Oneida St., Christina T. Rudig, 17, of 753 Mills St., all of the City of Delafield, and Sean A. Hammel, 17, of W323 S1669 Moraine View Drive, Town of Delafield.
All four are schedule to make their initial appearances in court Nov. 9.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Click here for stories
on community pride
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Member celebrates 94th birthday Tues Apr 21st
- Celebrate Spring with Schauer Community School of the Arts
- Hamilton student experiences government program
- Hamilton Band Boosters host Annual Spring Tasting
- Hamilton drama to present “Charlotte’s Web”
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Arthritis Doesn't Have to Mean It's Time to Slow Down
- Hamilton announces March students of the month
- AAUW Oconomowoc awarding two local scholarships
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog