Attendance improves at KMMS
Attendance at Kettle Moraine Middle School has slowly improved this week, from Monday, when 22 percent of the school's students were out sick, to Friday, when the absence rate fell to 9.8 percent, according to an e-mail from Principal David Carr.
Many of those who are ill seem to be suffering with influenza-type symptoms, he wrote. The school is encouraging parents to keep students home if they are ill.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Stone Bank July 4th Parade and Festival
- Maple Avenue students lead effort to help Oklahoma schools hit by tornadoes
- Templeton band to perform spring concert
- LinkedIn Instructor Offers Free Class May 29 at Brookfield Public Library
- Westcott chosen as high school associate principal
- Victoria Vox Ukulele Concert & Workshop
- Dac Talks
- Childrens Summer Art Camps & Workshops
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog