Waukesha sees 5 inches of snow so far
Waukesha is seeing the most snow at 5 inches as of 8:30 a.m., according to information from WTMJ-TV meteorologist Craig Koplein.
Germantown had 4.2 inches of snow by 7 a.m. and Pewaukee had 3 inches by 6:45 a.m.
Koplein said the snow should be light and fluffy and end between 2 a.m. and 4 a.m. Wednesday morning with total accumulation amounting to 10-14 inches, except western Jefferson, Walworth, Dodge and Fond du Lac counties should see between 6-10 inches. A Winter Storm Warning is in effect until 6 a.m. Wednesday morning.
The afternoon winds are expected to reach 15-25 miles per hour and may get up to 30 miles per hour tonight.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Celebrate Lake Country
communities with stories
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- soothe your soul in door county, wi - blissfull yoga retreat with soul on yoga
- Enjoy Fun Activities at the Schauer Center Open House
- UW-Waukesha Fall Classes - Come Grow with Us!
- Shop 'til you drop to benefit HPHC
- 2nd Annual charity GMMO to be held at Senic View Golf Course
- Lake Country Martial Arts Ninja Camp
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Which Type of Yoga is Right for You?
- 2014 GreenBuilt Home Tour Features Twin Lakes WI Home.
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog