Waukesha sees 5 inches of snow so far
Waukesha is seeing the most snow at 5 inches as of 8:30 a.m., according to information from WTMJ-TV meteorologist Craig Koplein.
Germantown had 4.2 inches of snow by 7 a.m. and Pewaukee had 3 inches by 6:45 a.m.
Koplein said the snow should be light and fluffy and end between 2 a.m. and 4 a.m. Wednesday morning with total accumulation amounting to 10-14 inches, except western Jefferson, Walworth, Dodge and Fond du Lac counties should see between 6-10 inches. A Winter Storm Warning is in effect until 6 a.m. Wednesday morning.
The afternoon winds are expected to reach 15-25 miles per hour and may get up to 30 miles per hour tonight.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Click here for stories
on community pride
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Mindful Mixed Mediums Project: in Memory of Lake Country Artist, Kathy Boritzke (Hosted by The Oconomowoc Festival of the Arts), is Looking for 5th-8th Grade Visual Arts and Creative Writing Students to Participate
- CHRISTIAN CONFERENCE ADDRESSES DISPUTED TOPICS IN WAUKESHA PEWAUKEE
- Five By Design Brings Club Swing to Schauer Center
- FREE Workshops Teach Eco-friendly Methods
- Wisconsin Watercolor Society Exhibit at the Schauer Center
- "Brass at Night" concert by Milwaukee Festival Brass
- Local Youth Perform with New York Theatre Ballet in Cinderella & Other Tales
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Are You Sitting Properly?
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog