Motorcycle collides with car on Highway C
A 48-year-old local man was taken by Flight for Life Friday afternoon after sustaining head injuries after his motorcycle collided with a vehicle on Highway C just north of Highway 16.
Both the motorcycle and vehicle were northbound on Highway C around 1 p.m. Friday when they collided. The man was not wearing a helmet and suffered non-lifethreatening injuries, according to Lt. Rankas of the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department. However he was taken by Flight for Life because of the fact it was a head injury according to Rankas.
The driver of the of the other vehicle did not suffer any injuries.
The accident is under investigation.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Click here for stories
on community pride
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Local Doctors Discuss: Great Source for Reliable Information on Nutritional Supplements
- Call for Artists to Participate in WRAP Exhibit
- MHS Key Club selling bracelets to sponsor students in less developed countries
- Woodside contributes baskets for families in need
- Landscape Plastic Recycling Event Success
- Templeton bands to perform holiday concerts
- Guarantee Digital Announces New Marketing Programs for Lake Country Merchants
- Country Roads Take Me Home to the Schauer Center
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog