Eleanor Lee Kingsley of Delafield/Pewaukee and Michael Patrick Cotey of South Milwaukee, were married Saturday, Jan. 15, at Calvary Presbyterian Church, Milwaukee. The Rev. Jeff Pennington officiated.
Parents of the bride are Frederick and Craig Kingsley of Delafield/Pewaukee. Parents of the groom are Dean and Georgette Cotey of South Milwaukee.
The maid of honor was Erica Ortenblad. Bridesmaids were Devon Ash, Sarah Di Frances, Amy Kingsley and Katherine Kingsley. The flower girl was Hannah Le Cotey.
The best man was David Cotey, brother of the groom. Groomsmen were Michael Garofalo, Michael Havey, Travis Knight and Daniel Koester. The ring bearer was Dean Duncan.
The bride received a bachelor's degree in costume production from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. She is costume designer with the Milwaukee Ballet and made her own dress and the dresses of the bridesmaids.
The groom received a bachelor's degree in acting from UW-Milwaukee. He is employed with First Stage Children's Theatre.
The couple honeymooned in Cancun. They make their home in Milwaukee.
- Wedding 02/18/14
- Two barns in Delafield area eyed as wedding venues
- Weddings 03/26/13
- Weddings 12/25/12
- Wedding 11/27/12
- Weddings 10/23/12
- Weddings 09/25/12
- Engagements 09/25/12
- Weddings 08/28/12
- Weddings 07/24/12
- Wedding 06/26/2012
- Weddings 04/24/12
- Weddings 03/27/2012
- Weddings 02/21/12
- Weddings 01/24/12
- Weddings 11/22/11
- Weddings 10/25/2011
- Wedding 09/20/11
- Wedding 08/23/11
- Weddings 07/26/2011
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Click here for stories
on community pride
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Mindful Mixed Mediums Project: in Memory of Lake Country Artist, Kathy Boritzke (Hosted by The Oconomowoc Festival of the Arts), is Looking for 5th-8th Grade Visual Arts and Creative Writing Students to Participate
- CHRISTIAN CONFERENCE ADDRESSES DISPUTED TOPICS IN WAUKESHA PEWAUKEE
- Five By Design Brings Club Swing to Schauer Center
- FREE Workshops Teach Eco-friendly Methods
- Wisconsin Watercolor Society Exhibit at the Schauer Center
- "Brass at Night" concert by Milwaukee Festival Brass
- Local Youth Perform with New York Theatre Ballet in Cinderella & Other Tales
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Are You Sitting Properly?
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog