Eleanor Lee Kingsley of Delafield/Pewaukee and Michael Patrick Cotey of South Milwaukee, were married Saturday, Jan. 15, at Calvary Presbyterian Church, Milwaukee. The Rev. Jeff Pennington officiated.
Parents of the bride are Frederick and Craig Kingsley of Delafield/Pewaukee. Parents of the groom are Dean and Georgette Cotey of South Milwaukee.
The maid of honor was Erica Ortenblad. Bridesmaids were Devon Ash, Sarah Di Frances, Amy Kingsley and Katherine Kingsley. The flower girl was Hannah Le Cotey.
The best man was David Cotey, brother of the groom. Groomsmen were Michael Garofalo, Michael Havey, Travis Knight and Daniel Koester. The ring bearer was Dean Duncan.
The bride received a bachelor's degree in costume production from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. She is costume designer with the Milwaukee Ballet and made her own dress and the dresses of the bridesmaids.
The groom received a bachelor's degree in acting from UW-Milwaukee. He is employed with First Stage Children's Theatre.
The couple honeymooned in Cancun. They make their home in Milwaukee.
- Weddings 07/22/14
- Wedding 06/24/14
- Wedding 05/27/14
- Wedding 04/22/14
- Weddings 03/25/14
- Wedding 02/18/14
- Two barns in Delafield area eyed as wedding venues
- Weddings 03/26/13
- Weddings 12/25/12
- Wedding 11/27/12
- Weddings 10/23/12
- Weddings 09/25/12
- Engagements 09/25/12
- Weddings 08/28/12
- Weddings 07/24/12
- Wedding 06/26/2012
- Weddings 04/24/12
- Weddings 03/27/2012
- Weddings 02/21/12
- Weddings 01/24/12
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
AS IT APPEARED IN PRINT: PDF collection of Oconomowoc "Athletic Fields Forever" coverage.
Celebrate Lake Country
communities with stories
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- LEARN ABOUT COMMON CORE SEPT. 20
- Mukwonago's Bark for Life to Benefit American Cancer Society
- All God’s Children of Delafield Announces A New Playground Being Built; Special Participation Event Mon., Sept. 15
- Hamilton again on Newsweek’s “Best High Schools” list
- Public Hearing on Town of Merton Garbage Pickup
- Christ the King Church of Delafield Announces New Worship Schedule; Adds Singer/Guitarist/Songwriter Dave Gerhartz to Music Staff
- Household and Agricultural Hazardous Waste Special Collection: Saturday, September 13 – Oconomowoc
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog