| Funeral Services
Funeral Services 07/31/12
Richard A. Fleischman, 64, of North Lake and Dunbar, WI, passed away Tuesday, July 24, 2012, at Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center in Milwaukee. Private family services will be held. Online condolences may be expressed at www.messarfuneralhom.com.
Timothy John (TJ) Peters of Pewaukee. Born to Eternal Life Tuesday, July 24, 2012, at the age of 18 years. A gathering to celebrate TJ's life will be held from 3 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, July 31, at Yonke & Son Funeral Home, 205 Prospect Ave. Pewaukee, (262) 691-1900. Private interment at Forest Hill Cemetery, Pewaukee.
- Funeral Services 07/17/14
- Funeral Services July 1, 2014
- Funeral Services 06/24/14
- Funeral Services 06/03/14
- Funeral Services 05/08/14
- Funeral Services 05/06/14
- Funeral Service 04/24/14
- Funeral Services 04/22/14
- Funeral Service 04/17/14
- Funeral Services 03/25/14
- Funeral Services 02/25/14
- Funeral Services 02/06/14
- Funeral Services 01/28/14
- Funeral Services 01/23/14
- Funeral Services 01/14/14
- Funeral Services 01/07/14
- Funeral Services 12/12/13
- Funeral Service 12/05/13
- Funeral Services 11/19/13
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Celebrate Lake Country
communities with stories
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- The Dog Sanctuary
- Randy Kernats, Pewaukee School District, Wins Safety Challenge
- Schauer Center Welcomes New Dance Instructors
- Hamilton offers drivers’ education
- Schauer Center Welcomes 2014-15 Board of Trustees
- 2014 Juried Senior Exhibition
- Swim Team Presents
- Kids From Wisconsin Oconomowoc Performance
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog