Area food pantries
Lake Country is home to four food pantries. Anyone interested in donating or making use of the pantry should contact the pantry in your area. Here is a list of the area pantries.
Pewaukee Food Pantry, 642 Main St., lower level of Gethsemane United Methodist Church, (262) 691-3240. Open 10 to 11 a.m. Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Hartland Area Food Pantry, 229 Lawn St., (262) 367-6373. Open 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. Wednesdays and 10 to 11 a.m. Saturdays; 313 Circle Drive., St. Vincent DePaul Food Pantry at St. Charles Parish (262) 367-0800. Open 10 a.m. to noon Tuesdays.
Kettle Moraine Food Pantry, 705 Tomlin Road, (All Saints Lutheran Church) Wales, (262) 968-6466. Open 10 to 11 a.m. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
North Lake Food Pantry, W314 N7462 Highway 83, Blessed Theresa of Calcutta, (262) 966-2191. Open 8:30 to 9 a.m. Tuesdays and 9 to 9:30 a.m. Saturdays.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Click here for stories
on community pride
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Mindful Mixed Mediums Project: in Memory of Lake Country Artist, Kathy Boritzke (Hosted by The Oconomowoc Festival of the Arts), is Looking for 5th-8th Grade Visual Arts and Creative Writing Students to Participate
- CHRISTIAN CONFERENCE ADDRESSES DISPUTED TOPICS IN WAUKESHA PEWAUKEE
- Five By Design Brings Club Swing to Schauer Center
- FREE Workshops Teach Eco-friendly Methods
- Wisconsin Watercolor Society Exhibit at the Schauer Center
- "Brass at Night" concert by Milwaukee Festival Brass
- Local Youth Perform with New York Theatre Ballet in Cinderella & Other Tales
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Are You Sitting Properly?
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog