Do you need help? Here's where to turn
If you are experiencing economic hardship, there are numerous agencies throughout Waukesha County where you can turn for help.
First Call for Help
Food Pantry of Waukesha County
1301 Sentry Drive, Waukesha
Hartland Food Pantry
555 S. Industrial Drive, Hartland
Hebron House of Hospitality
111 E. Main St., Waukesha
Hope Center of Waukesha County
502 N. East Ave., Waukesha
Kettle Moraine Food Pantry
All Saints Lutheran Church
705 Tomlin Road, Wales
Mount Olive Church
211 Main St., Mukwonago
Lake Area Free Clinic
756 Armour Court, Oconomowoc
Lake Country Caring
603 Progress Drive, Hartland
Mukwonago Food Pantry
325 Eagle Lake Ave., Mukwonago
New Heart Family Inc.
North Lake Food Pantry
Blessed Teresa of Calcutta
W314 N7462 Highway 83, North Lake
Oconomowoc Food Pantry
W359 N5848 Brown St., Oconomowoc
Pewaukee Food Pantry
Gethsemane Methodist Church
642 Main St., Pewaukee
The Salvation Army
445 Madison St., Waukesha
St. Vincent de Paul Food Pantry
St. Charles Catholic Church
313 Circle Drive, Hartland
Sussex Food Pantry
N63 W23626 Silver Spring Drive, Sussex
Waukesha County Community Dental Clinic
210 NW Barstow St. Suite 305, Waukeha
Waukesha County Department of Health and Human Services
Waukesha County Public Health Division
615 W. Moreland Blvd., Waukesha
Wisconsin Home Energy Assistance Program
Waukesha County agency, Energy Services Inc.
Waukesha Housing Authority
600 Arcadian Ave., Waukesha
(262) 542-2262 or (877) 404-6818
Workforce Development Center
892 Main St., Pewaukee
Wisconsin Shares childcare subsidy program
Waukesha County Department of Health and Human Services/Workforce Development Center
The Women's Center
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Click here for stories
on community pride
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Mindful Mixed Mediums Project: in Memory of Lake Country Artist, Kathy Boritzke (Hosted by The Oconomowoc Festival of the Arts), is Looking for 5th-8th Grade Visual Arts and Creative Writing Students to Participate
- CHRISTIAN CONFERENCE ADDRESSES DISPUTED TOPICS IN WAUKESHA PEWAUKEE
- Five By Design Brings Club Swing to Schauer Center
- FREE Workshops Teach Eco-friendly Methods
- Wisconsin Watercolor Society Exhibit at the Schauer Center
- "Brass at Night" concert by Milwaukee Festival Brass
- Local Youth Perform with New York Theatre Ballet in Cinderella & Other Tales
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Are You Sitting Properly?
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog