A 35-year-old Pewaukee man was charged on Monday, Nov. 25 in Waukesha County Circuit Court with disorderly conduct and animal mistreatment, allegedly beating a young pit bull and leaving it outside in below-freezing temperatures.
A 31-year-old Colgate man is being held on a $250,000 cash bond after being charged Tuesday with vehicular homicide, allegedly killing a passenger in a crash near Center Oak and Dobbertin Road in Merton after a night of heavy drinking.
Former Swallow School Board candidate Jill Smith faces new charges for allegedly causing a disturbance at a Hartland residence.
Richard Rodeghier, 31, of Hartland died after the car he was riding in went off the road and struck a tree before 3 a.m. Friday.
Two more Milwaukee men have been charged in connection with a plot to steal a liquor truck parked outside a Hartland Piggly Wiggly on Sept. 10.
A Lake Country Twist
on holiday favorites
Click here for stories
on community pride
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- CPA Presents - "Avner the Eccentric"
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival
- Need some holiday gift ideas for that golfer in your life?
- Elation Dance Center Presents: Wonders of the Season
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosting Cash Drive for Menomonee Falls Area Food Pantry
- Santa Lucia Festival & Craft Fair Dec. 7
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Fun With Google Body Browser
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog