A 25-year-old Waukesha man was charged last week with stalking an ex-girlfriend, allegedly sending 20 emails a day, leaving flowers in her car and following her home from work.
A 41-year-old Waukesha man was charged last week with allegedly arguing (loudly) on behalf of one America’s lesser known freedoms: the right of a man to love a goat.
A 59-year-old Waukesha man was charged last week with child enticement, allegedly kissing and hugging a 10-year-old girl and asking her friends to get in his car.
A plea hearing for the 31-year-old Delafield man shot by police for allegedly pointing a gun at his father in January has been delayed one month.
Methamphetamines, or “crystal meth,” will soon replace heroin as the drug of choice in Waukesha County, Metro Drug Unit Capt. Frank McElderry said Wednesday at a forum hosted by an anti-drug coalition.
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Winter Services, Inc. Hires General Manager
- Hamilton students score high in W!SE Financial Literacy Certification
- Lake Country Clean Water Festival Makes a Splash
- Palmyra-Eagle Students Studying Abroad
- Express Employment Professionals Awarded “Best of Staffing”
- First annual Village Extreme to be held June 22, 2013 in Brookfield Village
- Good Shepherd Lutheran Church Annual Picnic
- FREE Week- Basketball Academy
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog