Get ready for the Farmers Market
The Farmers Market Manager Debbye Hartwig is pictured here with her husband Jim. Photo by:
It is the Mukwonago Area Chamber's pleasure to introduce you to our Farmers Market Manager Debbye Hartwig, along with her husband Jim. You will be greeted by this lovely couple at the Mukwonago Area Farmers Market, on Wednesdays, at Field Park.
"We would like to invite everyone to come out and visit the Mukwonago Area Farmers Market located on Highways NN and 83, every Wednesday from 3 to 7 p.m. A wonderful experience for the entire family. We look forward to meeting you!" said Debbye.
About the market
The Mukwonago Area Farmer's Market has a new time, but is still on the same day in the same location.
From 3 to 7 p.m. May 29-Oct. 9 at Field Park, guests can enjoy shopping for local and fresh foods.
Food vendors include Scott's Dog House and The Grist Mill/Chef To Order.
The market will also feature:
·Fruits and vegetables (harvested in season.)
·Herbs, annuals, perennials and cut flowers
·Fresh bakery, eggs and meats
·Honey, salad dressing, salsa, jams and jellies
·Apple cider and kettle corn
·Handmade soaps and body products
·Yard- and garden-related items
The market is sponsored by ProHealth Care. For more information, contact the Chamber at (262) 363-7758 or go to www.mukwonagochamber.org.
Top stories from the Lake Country area. Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
Click here for stories
on community pride
Do you have news or a nonprofit event that you would like to share with the community? Whether it's a community organization, a business, a local school, or a notable neighbor, we'd love to hear about it.
- Mindful Mixed Mediums Project: in Memory of Lake Country Artist, Kathy Boritzke (Hosted by The Oconomowoc Festival of the Arts), is Looking for 5th-8th Grade Visual Arts and Creative Writing Students to Participate
- CHRISTIAN CONFERENCE ADDRESSES DISPUTED TOPICS IN WAUKESHA PEWAUKEE
- Five By Design Brings Club Swing to Schauer Center
- FREE Workshops Teach Eco-friendly Methods
- Wisconsin Watercolor Society Exhibit at the Schauer Center
- "Brass at Night" concert by Milwaukee Festival Brass
- Local Youth Perform with New York Theatre Ballet in Cinderella & Other Tales
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Are You Sitting Properly?
Lake Country residents share their views on news, happenings and current events.
LivingLakeCountry.com features more than a dozen community bloggers - a group of volunteer conversation leaders who are up on the latest topics and never short on an opinion. Just a few are pictured here. Check out the rest and see what they have to say!
View All Blogs
Do you want to become a Community Blogger? LivingLakeCountry.com welcomes your thoughts and opinions. Contact us for more information:
I want to blog